Lake view Cabin
Our Lakeview cabin has reverse cycle air conditioning and is equipped to sleep a total of four guests (one queen bed and one trundle bed which serves as a settee and which can convert into two beds).
Enjoy pleasing water and bushland glimpses, whilst enjoying coffee or wine and cheese at a table on your private verandah.
Lakeview cabin has TV in both the bedroom and the lounge room, and is equipped with cutlery, microwave, refrigerator and sets of glassware, bathroom, etc.
Come and spend a few days in the beautiful and spectacular South East Queensland Scenic Rim.
$99.00 per night weekends, $79.00 weekdays – for two guests.
(Where more than two guests are envisaged, please phone us to discuss – (07) 5463 6256 –
Single night bookings can be arranged, please phone.
Guests must bring their own sheets, pillowslips and towels. Four guests maximum; additional sleeping accommodation can be arranged – phone us – (07) 5463 6256. A credit card pre-authorisation may be required.
* Dogs and domestic pets are not permitted in the cabin or the surrounding grounds.
* Guests are required to bring their own sheets, pillowslips and towels.
* The facilities of the Lake View cabin are strictly for paying Lake View cabin guests only.
* Accommodation is for four guests only (ideal for mum, dad and two kids).
* The Lake View cabin is a light-weight modern structure. The cabin verandahs will not support excessive eight. For this reason visitors coming to see our Lakeview Motel / Cabin guests must be strictly limited. Where more than one or two day guests are envisaged, we suggest a picnic at the waters edge might well be the more appropriate option.
* Charges for day guests are $7.00 per head per day.