Lake Maroon will be reopening on 12 June 2020 for camping
Subject to QLD Health Covod-19 restrictions we are limiting the maximum number of guests to 20 people with the conditions
- Camping will be allowed on Friday and Saturday nights with preference given to campers who stay both nights and are self-contained.
- No DAY_PASSES for the lakeside will be available, booked campers only at this stage.
- Bookings for QLD School holidays (27th June to 12 July 2020) will be a minimum of 2 nights and preference given to longer stays.
- Bookings for the houses must be completed online (maroondam.com.au) and a maximum occupancy of 10 people applies and minimum2 night stays..
- Pricing $18 per night per adult, $12 per night per child, $4 per night for powered sites (only 4 available)
- Kiosk will be closed. ICE WILL BE AVAILABLE $5 per bags.
- Showers will NOT be available due to COVID-19 restrictions.
- Toilet blocks will be available.
- Request for bookings must be made via email to email@example.com.
- Confirmation of accepted bookings will be return via emailed to you with instructions for payment. No booking, then no camping.
- Strict rules will apply
- If you don’t get a confirmation of booking email, there is no more vacancy.
- Do NOT bring other guest not listed on the booking, they will be turned around and not permitted to stay and you will also not be permitted to stay. NO Refunds. ID will be required.
- If payment not received by Wednesday 12:00pm, your allocated camp site will be offered to another guest.
We welcome your business and with re-opening we need to comply with QLD Health Covid-19 regulations and separation rules. People not following rules will be requested to leave immediately and be banned from the property. We cannot afford to break the rules and get a fine imposed.
Maroon Dam Camping Ground